Wednesday, August 24, 2011

week 5

Well I knew this was coming. And I am completely OK with it!  I had no change this week. I had a rough couple of weeks and am ok that this was the outcome. So hopefully this next week will be better. I am trying really hard. I struggle so much in the evenings after the kids have gone to bed. I just want to munch. I realized last night that the first couple of weeks I had lots of fruit and since it is 0 points I was able to munch on that at night. But the last couple of weeks we didn't have any extra money, so no fruit and it has been a struggle! So hopefully I can get some fruit soon. Apples will be good now and they last forever so I will stock up on those. Maybe I can get to the farmers market and get tons of them at a better price too. So praying this week goes well and that there will once again be a loss!!

1 comment:

  1. and what about baby carrots? would they be free? they're very munchable. and i think cheaper than fruit!

    ReplyDelete