Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 4

Last week was week 4. It was awful:( I prepared myself for the worst (a gain) and prayed I would just stay the same. It was a hard week. I was feeling down and I am an emotional eater, so I really struggled. But when I weighed in, I had lost another 2 pounds!! I could not believe my eyes!! Praise God! So that takes me down to a loss of 10.5 pounds in 4 weeks!! I weigh in again tomorrow already. It has been a little better than last week, but still a little harder than in the beginning. Not sure why the first 3 weeks were such a breeze? Maybe it was some sort of rush at starting something new and succeeding and then the rush kind of wore off? Not sure. But I keep trying. Everyday I start over. Keep me in your prayers as I continue on!

1 comment:

  1. First, you're doing great! I'll keep praying though. As you adjust, it does become easier (I promise!). Your body will adapt, and you will get full much quicker. It took me months to reach that point, and to be honest, I'm still shocked when I leave food behind on a plate! ;) I'm slowly learning to eat several, smaller meals instead of the traditional 3; I'm big on fruit and peanuts. Also, if you're not doing it now, set little goals instead of one big goal. For instance, my first goal was 30 pounds. Then it was 45, and now it's 60 (and I'm just about there). Next is 80 pounds (which should put me solidly down one more pants size!).

    ReplyDelete