Tuesday, September 6, 2011

starting over

The last couple of weeks have been rough. I haven't done very well. And I have no one to blame but myself. So today I started over. I really want/need this to work. So here I go again...

At the store today I was looking for Weight Watchers Smart Ones meals. I thought if I had a few of those on hand for lunches that would be nice. I found an awesome one! It is in a steam bag and it is chicken and broccoli alfredo. You can also cook it stove top which is what I did since I don't like broccoli. This way I could pick out the frozen broccoli before all the flavor ruined mixed in with the rest of it. It was really delicious and I am so glad it was only one serving because I would have gone back for more!!

So hopefully, prayerfully, this week will go better and I can get moving on this again! I am going to start throwing in some exercise too since it is cooling off now. Oh! I finally measured myself too! :) I found some measurements that I had written down maybe last year and used those as my starting point and then measured now and I have lost several inches. I can even tell in my clothes! Which is both good and bad. I don't have the money to buy new clothes each step of the way. I do have some smaller sizes packed away. But I will have to wear the bigger things til I absolutely can't, then buy some more that are hopefully a couple of sizes smaller!!

Thank you all for the kinds words you have given to me, both on here and in person. I really appreciate the support, encouragement, and prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. pssssst. I'm still rooting for you and praying for you! Love you so and proud of all your successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, just checking in! how's it been going? i'm thinking seriously of joing WW online...is that what you do? if so, maybe you can show me the ropes!

    ReplyDelete